FOX NOW app on Xbox 360 help
This article describes how to resolve problems with the FOX NOW app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
The FOX NOW app doesn't respond
If the FOX NOW app doesn't respond, delete and reinstall it. Here's how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to “FOX NOW.”
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps or Search Apps and then browse or search for the FOX NOW app.
- Select the FOX NOW app, and then select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
You might get the following message when you try to view content in the FOX NOW app:
This item is currently not available. To work around this issue, select different content to watch.
You might get one of the following error messages if the FOX NOW app isn't currently available:
- FOX NOW Unavailable
- FOX NOW Unavailable server is not available at this time. Please try again later. You can retry your last request by selecting the retry button.
- Server Unavailable
To resolve this issue, try one of the following solutions:
The following errors can occur if there is a problem with the FOX NOW service:
- Can’t connect to the FOX NOW Service. Error code: 0C01/8009/0304
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- Problem With the Application
To resolve this issue, try the following:
- Go to the Service status page to check if there’s a current issue with the service provider.
- If there is no issue and you get this error when you try to start the FOX NOW app, wait for about a minute and try to start the app again.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the FOX NOW app.
- If the issue persists, try the Xbox Live slow performance solution.
If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
The following errors can occur if your Xbox console is not set to the correct locale:
- Your console Ratings system is not supported by the application. The application only supports US Ratings system. You can turn off content controls in Settings, Family.
- Content Control Error
Note The FOX NOW service for Xbox is not available outside the United States.
To resolve this issue, make sure that you have the correct locale selected on your console.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.