Listen to songs with Groove on Xbox 360
Frequently asked questions
What do I need to play music on my Xbox console?
You need a OneDrive music folder to be able to play music on your Xbox console.
I'm having trouble starting the Groove music app on my Xbox console
Try deleting and reinstalling the app. Here's how:
- Go to Settings and select System.
- Select Storage, and then select your primary storage device (most likely Hard Drive or Memory Unit).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Scroll down to the Groove music app.
- Select Y, and then select Delete.
- Return to Xbox Home, go to Recent, and start the Groove music app again.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.