Troubleshoot the IGN app on Xbox 360
You receive an error message
You might get the following error message when you try to view content in the IGN application:
If you get this error, return to the IGN app and select different content to watch.
You might get the following error message:
In this case, IGN isn’t currently available. Select the Retry button or wait and try again later. Or, check the status of the service.
IGN subscription and web issues
If you have a problem with your IGN subscription or the IGN website, please visit www.ign.com/support.
The IGN app doesn't respond
Delete the IGN app and download it again. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to IGN.
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps, and then select IGN.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Troubleshoot the IGN app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?