Manga Entertainment on Xbox 360 help
Questions about Manga Entertainment on Xbox 360
For support or to provide feedback about Manga Entertainment, email email@example.com.
You receive an error message from the Manga Entertainment app on Xbox 360
You might hit the following error when you try to watch a program in the Manga Entertainment app:
- Content Not Available
The video is not currently available, please try again later.
To resolve this error, do the following:
- Wait and try playing the program again later.
- Select a different program to watch.
You might get the following error when you try to download the Starz Manga catalog:
Failed to acquire the Starz Manga catalog.
To resolve this error, try the following:
- Select the Try Again option to again try to download the Starz Manga catalog.
- Exit the app and try again later.
- Check the status of the Manga Entertainment service.
The Manga Entertainment app does not respond
If the Manga Entertainment app does not respond to input, delete the app and download it again:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to Manga Entertainment.
- Delete those items. Confirm that you want to delete each item. After you've deleted all the items related to the app, go back to the Dashboard.
- Go to apps, and then to Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for Manga Entertainment and then select it.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the Manga Entertainment app.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.