Set up and watch the MUZU.TV app on Xbox 360
On this page
To watch MUZU.TV on your console, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 75 megabytes of available storage space.
Download the MUZU.TV app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for for MUZU.TV.
- Select MUZU.TV, and then select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start MUZU.TV later, go to apps, My Apps, and select MUZU.TV.
Watch the MUZU.TV app
To watch MUZU.TV:
- Sign in by using your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to the Video hub, and select MUZU.TV.
- From the featured hub, you can:
- Watch one of the featured videos displayed in the centre of the hub.
- Navigate to search, popular, playlists or browse to filter content according to the appropriate category.
- Select something that you want to watch, and then select Play.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the MUZU.TV app will follow those settings For example, if you use parental controls to restrict some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the MUZU.TV app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict Xbox Live content using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and watch the MUZU.TV app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?