Popcornflix app on Xbox 360 help
This article describes how to resolve problems with the Popcornflix app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
The Popcornflix app doesn't respond
If the Popcornflix app doesn't respond to input, delete and reinstall the app. Here's how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "Popcornflix."
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to apps and then Browse apps.
- Select the Popcornflix app.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
If the problem isn't resolved, contact Xbox Support.
You might get one of the following error messages when you use the Popcornflix app.
- There was an error accessing the Popcornflix services. Please try again later.
- Server is temporarily not available. Please try again later.
- Internal user error, please try again later.
To resolve these connectivity errors, try the following solutions:
- Go to Service status to make sure there are no current issues with Xbox Live or the Popcornflix app.
- If there are no issues and you get this error when you try to start the Popcornflix app, wait about a minute and try again.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the Popcornflix app .
If these solutions didn't resolve the problem, contact Xbox Support.
- There was an error processing your request. Please try again later.
- Page not found.
- Could not validate connection, please try again later.
- You must login to view that page.
To work around these availability errors, try the following solutions:
- Wait a few minutes and try watching the program again.
- If you get the same message again, select something else to watch.
To report the error, send email to info@Popcornflix.com.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.