Revision3 app on Xbox 360 help
This article describes how to resolve problems with the Revision3 app on Xbox 360.
The Revision3 app on Xbox 360 doesn't respond
If the Revision3 app Xbox 360 doesn't respond, delete and reinstall it. Here's how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to the Revision3 app.
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps, and then select Revision3.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
If the problem is not resolved, contact Xbox Support.
You may receive one of the following error messages when you try to use the Revision3 app:
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- Sorry, the Revision3 server isn't available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- Sorry, the Revision3 server isn't available right now. Please exit the application and try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
This can occur if there is a temporary issue with the Xbox Live service or a connection problem.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Go to the Service Status page to check if there’s a current issue with the service provider.
- If there is no issue with the service provider and you get this error when you try to start the Revision3 app, wait for about a minute and then try to start the app again.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the Revision3 app.
- If reinstalling the app does not resolve this issue, try to improve your connection speed.
- If these steps didn't resolve your problem, contact Xbox Support.
- The Video is not loading properly.
- Sorry, the item you're interested in is no longer available.
If you get this error, wait for about one minute and then try to start the content again.
If you continue to receive this error message, return to the previous menu and then select a different piece of content to watch.
To notify Revision3 about the content error, contact Revision3 by using one of the following methods:
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.