Rhapsody app on Xbox 360 help
Xbox Live connection problems
If the Rhapsody app isn't functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console isn't providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The Rhapsody app on Xbox 360 doesn't respond
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to Rhapsody.
- Select Delete. Confirm that you want to delete the item. After you’ve deleted all the items related to the app, go back to the Dashboard.
- From the Dashboard, go to apps, and then to Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for Rhapsody and then select it.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
You might get one of these errors when you try to access content in the Rhapsody app:
- Sorry, Rhapsody isn’t available right now. Please try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Go to the Service Status page to check if there’s a current issue with the service provider.
- If there’s no issue with the service provider and you get this error when you try to start the Rhapsody app, wait for about a minute and then try to start the app again.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the Rhapsody app.
- If these steps didn’t resolve your problem, contact Xbox Support.
- Oops! Account In Use
Your music has paused because your account is in use from another location.
Please select play to resume listening.
This error can occur if you try to stream Rhapsody content on two devices at the same time using the same account. You can only stream Rhapsody from one device at a time per account.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Select OK to close the message box.
- Select Play to pause the content on your second device.
Note You must stop streaming Rhapsody content on your second device to play the content on your Xbox 360.
Note If you get this error message when you are not streaming content on more than one device, contact Rhapsody support by phone at (866) 597-5505 during the hours of 6 AM – 6 PM Pacific Time Monday – Friday or 7:30 AM – 5 PM Pacific Time on weekends.
- Reactivate Now!
Your account information has changed.
Please follow these steps to reactivate:
1. Visit http://www.Rhapsody.com/xbox/activate in a browser.
2. Enter this code to reactivate your device:
This error message means that your account credentials have changed, and you must reactivate the device. To resolve this issue, go to the website in the error message and reactivate the device.
Note If you did not change your account credentials, contact Rhapsody support at (866) 597-5505 during the hours of 6 AM – 6 PM Pacific Time Monday – Friday or 7:30 AM – 5 PM Pacific Time on weekends.
- Sorry, the item is no longer available. You can either close Rhapsody or return to the Xbox dashboard or you can continue on to the Rhapsody home page.
- No tracks are currently available for this album.
This issue can occur if the content is not available.
To work around this issue, return to the previous menu and select a different piece of content.
To notify Rhapsody of this error, contact Rhapsody support at (866) 597-5505 during the hours of 6 AM – 6 PM Pacific Time Monday – Friday or 7:30 AM – 5 PM Pacific Time on weekends.
- You have reached the maximum skips allowed for this radio. Please try again later.
You can't skip some Rhapsody content. To work around this issue, do one of the following:
- Let the content play.
- Press B to go to the home screen, and then select a different station.
- Update Your Billing!
Your account is on hold because we couldn’t process your payment.
Please go to www.rhapsody.com on your computer, tablet or phone and sign in to My Account to update your information.
- Subscribe to Rhapsody!
You need an active Rhapsody subscription to use this service on your Xbox.
Please go to www.rhapsody.com on your computer, tablet or phone to sign up now and listen everywhere.
This error message means that one of the following conditions is true:
- Your account is suspended.
- Your trial has expired.
To resolve this issue, log on to Rhapsody.com and update your billing information.
Note For account support, contact Rhapsody by phone at (866) 597-5505 during the hours of 6 AM – 6 PM Pacific Time Monday – Friday or 7:30 AM-5 PM Pacific Time on the weekends.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Rhapsody app on Xbox 360 help" issue you were reading about or a different issue?