If the Tubi TV app is not functioning smoothly on your Xbox 360 console, there may be a problem with your connection. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
If your Xbox 360 console is not providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
If the Tubi TV app doesn't respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
If the problem isn't resolved, contact Xbox Support.
If you see one of these error messages, follow these steps:
- Go to Xbox Live status to check if there's a problem with the service.
- If you continue to see the error message and there are no reported issues with the service, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the Tubi TV app.
- If the problem continues to occur, try the Xbox 360 Connection Solution.
- If the problem is not resolved, contact Xbox Support.
If you get one of these error messages:
- Wait about a minute and then try to play the program again.
- If you continue to get the error, select a different program to watch.
Tubi TV is responsible for all content in the app. To report a content error:
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic