Viki app on Xbox 360 help
This article describes how to resolve problems with the Viki app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
The Viki app doesn't respond
If the Viki app doesn't respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "Viki."
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps, and then select Viki.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the Viki app.
- Sorry, the Viki server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- Sorry, the Viki server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status
- Viki Server unavailable.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred.
Follow these steps to resolve the error:
- Go to Service status to see if there’s any reported problem with the service.
- If there are no reported issues and you get the error message when you try to start the Viki app or access content in the app, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and then reinstall the Viki app.
- If the error is not resolved, contact Xbox Support.
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred.
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available.
If you get one of these errors, wait about a minute and then try to access the content again.
If you continue to get the error, select a different program to watch.
Note Viki is responsible for all content in the Viki app. To report a content error, send email to email@example.com.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.