Error 8007274D occurs when you try to purchase an Xbox Live membership
You see the following error when you try to purchase an Xbox Live membership:
To resolve this problem, follow these steps to clear your system cache:
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Go to Settings and select System Settings.
- Select Storage or Memory.
- Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
- Select Clear System Cache.
- When you are prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.