Error 80158113 occurs when you download from Xbox Live
If you get the following error code and message when you download or stream content from Xbox Live, there is a network configuration problem or a system maintenance or temporary Xbox Live issue:
Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live. Please try again later.
Status Code: 80158113
Solution 1: Check the status of the Xbox Live service
Check the status of the Xbox Live service. If there’s an Xbox Live service alert, wait and then try later.
If there are no Xbox Live service alerts and you continue to get the error, try the next solution.
Solution 2: Test your connection
Test the Xbox Live connection on your Xbox 360 console. Here’s how:
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Go to settings and then System Settings.
- Select Network Settings.
- Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network, if you are prompted.
- Select Test Xbox Live Connection.
- Do one of the following:
- If the test fails and you can't connect to Xbox Live, see Xbox Live: Connect to Xbox Live.
- If the Xbox Live service is available, try the next solution.
- If there is an Xbox Live service alert, try again later when the Xbox Live service is available.
If you still get the error, try the next solution.
Solution 3: Troubleshoot your Xbox Live connection
If you continue to experience this problem troubleshoot your Xbox Live connection.
If the problem continues, contact Xbox Support by clicking the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of this page.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 80158113 occurs when you download from Xbox Live" issue you were reading about or a different issue?