Error 8015D003 occurs when you try to sign in to Xbox Live
You see the following error message when you try to sign in to Xbox Live:
Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account. Go to https://account.live.com for help.
Status code 8015D003
This may mean that there’s a problem with your Xbox Live profile.
To resolve this issue, try the following solutions.
Solution 1: Verify your Microsoft account security information
Follow these steps:
- Go to your Microsoft account.
- Sign in with the Microsoft account (email address and password) that’s associated with your Xbox Live account. If you’ve forgotten your Microsoft account password, see the Lost Account and Password Solution.
- Click Security & privacy at the top of the page. Due to the sensitive nature of this information, the page will prompt you to receive and enter a security code. Select the phone number or email address where you want us to send the code.
- Click More security settings. If any of the phone numbers or email addresses listed as security information have the word Verify next to them, you’ll need to click that link to confirm we have the correct information. The page will then send you a security code. Enter that code into the field provided, and then click Verify.
- Sign out of your Microsoft account, and then sign in again.
- Try to sign in to Xbox Live again.
Note To learn more about how to manage your security information, see Microsoft security info: FAQ.
Solution 2: Clear the system cache
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Go to settings and select System Settings.
- Select Storage or Memory.
- Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; this will clear the cache for all storage devices.)
- Select Clear System Cache.
- When the console prompts you to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
- Restart your console.
Solution 3: Move and then redownload your Xbox Live profile
- Format a spare USB flash drive as a memory unit.
- Move your profile to the USB flash drive that you formatted in step 1. To do this, follow these steps:
- Plug the USB flash drive into your console.
- Go to settings and select Storage.
- Select All Devices.
- Select Gamer Profiles, and then select your gamer profile.
- Select Move.
- Select the USB flash drive that you want to move your profile to.
- Remove the USB flash drive from your console.
- Redownload your profile. For help, see Download your Xbox Live profile to a different Xbox 360 console or redownload it.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 8015D003 occurs when you try to sign in to Xbox Live" issue you were reading about or a different issue?