Error 8015D02E occurs when accessing your Xbox Live profile by PC or Xbox console
You see the following error message when you try to do any of these things:
- Download your Xbox Live profile to your Xbox 360 console
- Sign in to Xbox Live on your Xbox 360 console
- Sign in to Xbox Live on a computer through Xbox.com.
- Change the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox Live account
Status code: 8015D02E
We think someone has been accessing your account
This may mean that, for your protection, your Microsoft account has been locked because it may have been compromised.
To resolve this issue, sign in to your Microsoft account on your computer and change your password:
- Sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Verify that you are the account owner by receiving a security code via text or email and then entering it online. Click Next.
- Change your password when prompted.
- After changing your password, review your security contact information to ensure an attacker didn't change anything. You'll be able to correct your information as needed.
- Go back to your Xbox console and sign in with your Microsoft account email address and your new password.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.