Error code 8b050008-2a163c39-88e4fcf1 occurs when you try to connect to Xbox Live
You see the following error and message when you try to connect to Xbox Live:
Heading: Xbox Live
Contents: "This feature is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."
Status Code: 8b050008-2a163c39-88e4fcf1
This may mean that your Xbox 360 console software is not up to date.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Restart your console.
- Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller.
- Go to Settings, and then select System Settings.
- Select Network Settings.
- Select Wired Network or your wireless network name (if you are prompted to do so).
- Select Test Xbox Live Connection.
- Select Yes if you are prompted to update your console software.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.