Error 8C210007 occurs when you sign up for an Xbox Live Gold free trial
You get the following error message and code when you try to sign up for the Xbox Live Gold membership free 30-day trial:
Sorry, there's a problem with Xbox service. Try again later. For more help with this problem go to (www.xbox.com/errorhelp)
Status code: 8C210007
This may mean one of the following:
- The Xbox Live service is down.
- The billing information for your account is not correct.
- Your console can't connect to the Xbox servers.
Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live service status
If you see any alerts here, wait until the service is up and running and try again:
Solution 2: Verify the information in your Microsoft account. To do this, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Click Payment & billing and select Billing info.
- Follow the account verification steps to verify your account.
- Verify your billing information. Click Edit profile if you need to update your address. Then, click Payment options and select a payment method. Verify the information for each payment method.
- Sign out of your Microsoft account, and then sign in again.
- Try again to sign up for the Xbox Live Gold free 30-day trial membership.
Solution 3: Troubleshoot your connection to the Xbox server. To do this, use the Xbox 360 Connection Error Solution.
If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 8C210007 occurs when you sign up for an Xbox Live Gold free trial" issue you were reading about or a different issue?