Error C00D1353 occurs when signing in to the Zune software
Note As of November 15, 2015, the Zune service has been discontinued. This may cause errors when attempting to stream or download content or update the service.
You get the following error when you try to sign in to the Zune software:
This may mean that there’s a mismatch between the location recorded in your Xbox Music account and your actual location. Typically, this error occurs for one of these reasons:
- You're trying to sign in to the Zune software in a country or region where the Zune service is unavailable.
- Windows on your computer is set to a different country or region than your Xbox Music account is set to.
Solution 1: Make sure that your computer and your Xbox Music account are set to the same country or region.
Solution 2: To check or change your computer's country/region setting, use the following procedure for your operating system.
- On the Start screen, type Control Panel.
- Click or tap the Control Panel icon on the left side of the screen.
- Click or tap Clock, Language, and Region.
- Click or tap Change Location under Region.
- Click or tap the Formats tab.
- From the Format drop-down list, select your country or region.
- Click or tap the Location tab. From the Home location drop-down list, select your country or region.
- Click or tap the Administrative tab and then the Change system locale button.
- From the Current system locale drop-down list, select your country or region.
- Click or tap OK, then Apply, and then OK.
Windows 7: Change the country or region setting
Windows Vista: Change the country or region setting
- If your Xbox Music account doesn't match the country or region that your computer is set to, you’ll have to create a new Xbox Music account.
- To see whether Zune service is available in your country or region, see Availability of Zune software and services by location.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error C00D1353 occurs when signing in to the Zune software" issue you were reading about or a different issue?