Sharing clips with Upload Studio
Upload Studio lets you edit and share your recorded gameplay clips with the Xbox Live community.
|Video: Share your game clips on Xbox One
Note Upload Studio is available from Microsoft Store.
- To start Upload Studio, select Upload Studio from My games & apps.
- Select Manage your clips.
- Highlight the clip to edit, and then select Edit in Upload Studio.
- Follow the editing process to complete your clip, and then select Finish.
- As the final editing step, provide a title and tag for your clip.
- Select Upload and then Next.
- Select Upload. Xbox One renders and uploads your clip to Xbox Live in accordance with your privacy settings.
Note Xbox screens all clips for violations of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct. There may be a delay before your clip is visible to anyone else.
Uploaded clips are visible to all Xbox Live users. You control sharing of clips through your privacy and family safety settings:
- Select Settings from the guide by scrolling left on the Home screen.
- Select All Settings.
- Under Account, select Privacy & online safety.
- Select Custom and then View details & customize.
- Scroll right to See your game clips.
- Choose Everybody, Friends I choose, or Block.
Note By default, Everybody is selected.
Can I share my clips through Facebook, Twitch.tv, or other social media services?
You can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.