Pin your favorite things
Pins give you quick access to your favorite games and apps. You can pin things from My games & apps or from your recently used items on Home or in the guide.
Add, remove, and reposition pins
To add a pin:
- Highlight the item and press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Add to pins.
To remove a pin:
- Highlight the item and press Menu button on your controller.
- Select Unpin.
To reposition a pin:
- Highlight a pin and press the Y button on your controller.
- Move the pin where you want, then press the A button to drop it.
To move your whole list of pins up or down the Home screen:
- Highlight the Pins tile, then press the Y button on your controller.
- Use the left stick on your controller to move it up or down.
- Press the A button to confirm or the B button to cancel.
Delete all pins from Home
Pins appear on Home by default, but you can delete them if you like.
To delete all pins from Home:
- Highlight the Pins tile and press the Y button on your controller.
- Press the X button .
If you ever want to add them to the Home screen, just press the Xbox button to open the guide, select the pins icon, then select Add pins to home.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.