Xbox One content download errors
You see the following error codes when you try to download content to your Xbox One console or your PC:
0x87de0017, 0x87e107ed, 0x87e10804, 0x87e107d1, 0x87e107d7, 0x87E00011, 0x87e10804, 0x97e10804
This may mean that the content can’t be downloaded from Microsoft Store, or that there's an Xbox Live service issue.
Solution 1: Try to redownload the content
On Xbox One:
- On Home, open My games & apps.
- Select Queue and then highlight the game or app you're trying to download.
- If the status shows as Queued or Paused, select the game or app and press the Menu button , and then select Resume installation.
- Open the Microsoft Store app.
- Select the ellipsis (…) in the top-right corner, then select My library > Downloads.
- If you see an Install button next to the app, select it. If it says Paused, select the Resume arrow.
Solution 2: Check the Xbox Live service status
If you see any alerts here, wait until the service is up and running and try again:
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Xbox One content download errors" issue you were reading about or a different issue?