Error 876C0100 occurs when you try to watch video on Xbox One
You get the following error code when you try to watch video content on Xbox One:
In most cases, this error is due to a temporary connection error. Waiting a few minutes and trying again usually solves the problem.
Solution 1: Wait and then try again
Wait a few minutes and then try to play the video again.
Solution 2: Test your connection
If the previous solution didn't work, restart your modem or router and then test your connection to Xbox Live. Here's how:
- Restart your network device, such as a modem or router.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Settings and then All Settings.
- Under Network, select Network Settings.
- Select Detailed network statistics. If you see more than a 5-percent packet loss, try the Xbox One Slow Performance Solution.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 876C0100 occurs when you try to watch video on Xbox One" issue you were reading about or a different issue?