Error 87E00010 occurs when copying or moving a game or app on Xbox One
You see the following error code when you try to copy or move a game or app on your Xbox One console:
To resolve this error, uninstall the game or app and then reinstall it before you try to copy or move it again:
Uninstall the game or app
- Start from the Home screen. (Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Home.)
- Scroll down and select My games & apps.
- Highlight the content that you want to uninstall.
- Press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Manage App or Manage Game.
- Highlight the app or game tile and press the Menu button on your controller again.
- Select Uninstall.
Reinstall the app or game
- On Home, move right and select My games & apps. Scroll right to the Ready to install section.
- Select the game or app to download and reinstall it.
- When the game or app is reinstalled, try to copy or move the game again.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.