Error E100 occurs when you try to update your Xbox One console
You see the following error code when you try to update your Xbox One console software:
E100 xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
Note The “x” digits vary.
To resolve this problem, use the Xbox One System Update Solution:
- Go to the Xbox One System Update Solution.
- Select I am getting an error message or an error code.
- Select I am getting an error code.
- Scroll down the screen and select E100 XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX.
- Follow the instructions in Step 4 to successfully update your console.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.