Error E101 occurs when you try to update your Xbox One console software
You see one of the following error codes when you try to update your console software:
- E101 xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
Note The “x” digits vary.
To resolve this problem, use the Xbox One System Update Solution:
- Go to the Xbox One System Update Solution.
- Select I am getting an error message or an error code.
- Select I am getting an error code.
- Scroll down the screen and select E101 XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX.
- Follow the instructions in Step 4 to successfully update your console.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.