Responding to a Looking for Group post
When you browse Looking for Group, you’re viewing “players wanted” ads created by the Xbox community. It’s an easy way to gather players that have similar goals and interests.
To respond to a Looking for Group post:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Parties, then select Looking for Group.
- Select a game from the list (this will take you to its game hub).
- In Looking for Group, browse or search for posts. Enter tags or keywords in the box to refine your search.
- Choose a post that interests you, then select I’m interested.
The person who created the post (the host) must confirm you before inviting you to their party. To see if you’re confirmed by the host, do either of the following:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Notifications, select the notification, then select Launch. In the Looking for Group post, your gamertag should now appear in the Confirmed list.
- To view pending posts, Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Parties, then choose the Looking for Group post.
Once you’re confirmed, you should receive a party invite around the time specified in the post.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.