Install and watch the France 24 app
Learn how to install the France 24 app and watch France 24 content through your Xbox 360 console.
To use the France 24 app, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live Account
- At least 119 megabytes (MB) of available space
Download the France 24 app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse for France 24.
- Select France 24 to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse through and view details about the available content.
To start the France 24 app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then France 24.
Watch France 24
- To watch France 24, choose from Top Stories, Latest news bulletins, or TV shows.
- Browse to the video you’d like to watch and press the A button on your controller.
- You can also Search for content to watch.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the France 24 app will follow those settings For example, if you use parental controls to restrict some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the France 24 app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Install and watch the France 24 app" issue you were reading about or a different issue?