Set up and use the Saraiva Player app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use the Saraiva Player app, you need:
- To be signed into an Xbox Live Account.
- At least 120 megabytes (MB) of available space.
- A free Saraiva account.
Download the Saraiva Player app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the Saraiva Player app.
- Select Saraiva Player, and then select Download.
- Select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start the Saraiva Player app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then Saraiva Player.
Associate your console to your Saraiva account
When you first start the app, you will be prompted to sign in.
- On the Bem vindo ao Saraiva Player para Xbox screen, enter your Saraiva user name and password.
Note Sign up for a free account on the Saraiva website using a PC, and then go back to your Xbox console and enter your user name and password.
- Select entrar.
Note Saraiva does not provide support for digital Video On Demand (VOD) by telephone. Calls regarding VOD will be redirected to contact Saraiva by email.
Once you have signed in, you will not be prompted to again, unless you sign out from within the Saraiva Player app on your console.
Go to apps, My Apps, and then Saraiva Player.
- From the Início hub, you can watch any of the featured programs displayed in the center or browse via the Mais Vendidos or Recomendados tiles to see what others are watching and what’s recommended.
- For more choices, navigate to:
- Lançamentos – to see new releases to the service.
- Séries de TV – to review TV series offered by Saraiva.
- Gêneros – to search by genera.
- Meus vídeos – to locate or watch the videos you have already purchased.
- Buscar - to search for your favorite shows on the Search hub.
- Choose something to watch, and use the A button on your controller to select it and access the purchase or playback options.
Dissociate your console from your Saraiva account
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Saraiva Player app will follow those settings. For example, if you prohibit watching of movies or TV shows with certain ratings, those programs will be marked in the Saraiva Player app with a restricted icon. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to control access to Xbox Live content, see Xbox 360 parental controls.
Para ofrecerte un mejor soporte técnico, nos gustaría saber: ¿resolvió esta solución tu problema?
Gracias por tus comentarios
Gracias por tus comentarios
Proporcionar comentarios sobre este tema
Póngase en contacto con nosotros
¿Quieres contactar con el Soporte técnico con referencia al problema "Set up and use the Saraiva Player app on Xbox 360" acerca del que estabas leyendo o con referencia a otro problema?