Set up the SnagXtreme app on Xbox 360
The SnagXtreme app lets you watch free independent movies—on demand. Watch great movies, share them with your friends, read reviews, watch interviews and film festival coverage, and more.
On this page
To use the SnagXtreme app, you need:
- To be signed in with an Xbox Live account
- At least 130 megabytes (MB) of available space.
Download the SnagXtreme app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
Note Xbox Live Gold membership is required.
- Go to Apps and select Browse Apps.
- Browse for SnagXtreme.
- Select SnagXtreme to download and install the app.
- After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse through the catalog and view details about the available content.
To start the SnagXtreme app later, go to Video, My Video Apps, and then SnagXtreme.
- Go to Video, My Video Apps, and then select SnagXtreme. The Featured hub is displayed.
- When you launch the SnagXtreme app for the first time, you’re prompted to activate your device for a personalized experience. This is not required to view content within the app. However, when you activate the app, you get personalized recommendations and have the ability to manage a playlist across multiple devices. To activate, select Activate Your Device.
- On the Activate screen, note the activation code that is displayed.
- In a browser on a PC or other Internet-enabled device, go to www.Snagfilms.com/xbox and enter the code displayed on the Activate screen.
- Sign in to SnagFilms using a Facebook, Twitter, or Google login.
- A success screen is displayed on the SnagFilms website and on your Xbox screen after the code is verified.
- The SnagXtreme app starts on the Featured hub.
- On the Featured hub, you can:
- Watch any of the feature programs displayed in the center of the hub.
- Select My Snag to access your playlist or previously viewed films.
- Navigate to the following hubs to browse for additional content:
- Select something to watch. You can share your choice through Facebook or just press Play.
Using Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control what content you share through Xbox Live, the SnagXtreme app won't start when a child account is signed in, unless you enter the personal identification number (PIN).
For more information about how to restrict Xbox Live content using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
Para ofrecerte un mejor soporte técnico, nos gustaría saber: ¿resolvió esta solución tu problema?
Gracias por tus comentarios
Gracias por tus comentarios
Proporcionar comentarios sobre este tema
Póngase en contacto con nosotros
¿Quieres contactar con el Soporte técnico con referencia al problema "Set up the SnagXtreme app on Xbox 360" acerca del que estabas leyendo o con referencia a otro problema?