Error code C00D1B83
Note As of November 15, 2015, the Zune service has been discontinued. This may cause errors when attempting to stream or download content or update the service.
Error code C00D1B83 typically means you’re trying to play or rip unsupported media types.
This problem usually happens when you try to play a music file that’s in a format unsupported by the Zune software. However, there could also be a problem with an audio device on your computer, such as your sound card or audio controller.
Things to Try
- Set the Zune software to rip audio from music CDs into supported file formats. To do this:
- Make sure CD/DVD is inserted into your computer.
- Open the Zune software, click Settings at the top of the screen, click Software located in the upper-left corner, and then click Rip in the list at left
- In the Audio format list select the proper media type.
- Check the supported file types. The Zune software plays media files in the following formats:
|File type||File name extension|
|AAC audio created with AAC-LC audio codec||.m4a and .m4b|
|MPEG-4 media created with either the MP4pt2 video codec or the H.264 video codec and the AAC-LC audio codec||.m4v and .mp4|
|QuickTime movie created with either the MP4pt2 video codec or the H.264 video codec and the AAC-LC audio codec||.mov|
|Windows Media Audio||.wma|
|Windows Media Center DVR (Windows Vista Home Premium and Ultimate only)||.dvr-ms|
|Windows Media Video||.wmv|
- If the file type associated with your song or music isn't listed here, try to find a copy of the song or video in a format supported by Zune. You can start by going to the Zune Marketplace.
- If you can’t find a copy of your audio or video file in a format supported by Zune, you can search online for audio and video file conversion programs.
- If you have a song or video that is compatible with the Zune software but still doesn't play, the media file might have been created with a codec (software code that compresses and converts audio and video) that isn’t compatible with the Zune software. For example, some mobile phones with video capability can create MPEG-4 videos and use the AMR audio codec for sound. The AMR codec is not supported by Zune. If possible, use a different program to convert the song or video to a format that works in the Zune software.
- Close any other programs that might be using your computer's audio device, and then try to play the song or video again.
- A software update might fix any problems you’re having with your sound card or audio controller by updating the device driver software for your computer’s audio device. To check if an update is available, go to Microsoft Updates , and follow the instructions if updates are available.
- You might be trying to play one part of a multipart file. Use a newsreader, or another similar program to combine the files, and then try playing them again.
Or, check your audio or video device manufacturer’s website for driver updates.
Para ofrecerte un mejor soporte técnico, nos gustaría saber: ¿resolvió esta solución tu problema?
Gracias por tus comentarios
Gracias por tus comentarios
Proporcionar comentarios sobre este tema
Póngase en contacto con nosotros
¿Quieres contactar con el Soporte técnico con referencia al problema "Error code C00D1B83" acerca del que estabas leyendo o con referencia a otro problema?