Set up and use the BYUtv app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use the BYUtv app, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 129 megabytes of available space
- A BYUtv account.
Download the BYUtv app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the BYUtv app.
- Select BYUtv, and then select Download.
- Select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start the BYUtv app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then BYUtv.
Sign in with your BYUtv account
When you start the BYUtv app the first time, you'll be prompted to log in using your BYUtv account credentials.
- Go to apps, My Apps, and then BYUtv.
- Scroll right to settings.
- Select register device. A code is displayed.
- Enter the code at the BYUtv website.
- In a web browser on your computer, go to cas.byub.org/xbox and log in to your BYUtv account.
- Enter the code that was displayed in the BYUtv app on Xbox, and then click Submit.
- Go to TV & Video, My Video Apps, and then BYUtv. The featured hub is displayed.
- From the featured hub, you can do the following:
- Select one of the featured shows or series to watch.
- Watch live TV from the BYUtv channel.
- Access your playlist.
- Review your BYUtv viewing history.
You can also do any of the following:
- Watch top shows on BYUtv.
- Browse for BYUtv shows.
- Watch sports events and replays of previous BYU games.
- Access settings for the BYUtv app.
Un-associate your console from your BYUtv account
To do this, follow these steps:
- On the main screen, scroll right and select settings.
- Select un-register device.
- Select OK.
Your Xbox 360 console is now no longer associated with your BYUtv account.
Manage your BYUtv account
To manage your BYUtv account, open a web browser on a PC, go to byutv.org/, and log in to your account.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the BYUtv app will follow those settings. For example, if you prohibit viewing of R-rated movies or TV-MA-rated TV shows, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the BYUtv app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
Para ofrecerte un mejor soporte técnico, nos gustaría saber: ¿resolvió esta solución tu problema?
Gracias por tus comentarios
Gracias por tus comentarios
Proporcionar comentarios sobre este tema
Póngase en contacto con nosotros
¿Quieres contactar con el Soporte técnico con referencia al problema "Set up and use the BYUtv app on Xbox 360" acerca del que estabas leyendo o con referencia a otro problema?