SnagXtreme app on Xbox 360 help
Learn how to troubleshoot problems with the SnagXtreme app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
If the SnagXtreme app isn't functioning smoothly on your console, you may be experiencing a connectivity problem. Try the Xbox 360 slow performance solution.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console isn’t providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The SnagXtreme app doesn't respond
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to “SnagXtreme.”
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps, and then select SnagXtreme.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
If you keep getting this error, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the SnagXtreme app.
- Can't connect to the SnagXtreme Service. Error code: 0C01/8009/0304
- Sorry, SnagXtreme isn't available right now. Please try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The SnagXtreme server is not available at this time. Please try again later.
- The application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
If you get one of these error messages, go to Service status to check for current issues with Xbox Live or the SnagXtreme app.
If there are no issues and you the error when you try to start the SnagXtreme app, wait about a minute and then try starting the app again.
If, after restarting the app, you still get the error, try deleting and reinstalling the app.
If you continue to get the error, try the Xbox 360 slow performance solution.
If none of these solutions work, contact Xbox Support.
- The film you're interested in is no longer available.
- The video is not loading properly. Attempting to reload the video now.
If you get one of these error messages, wait about a minute and try again.
If you continue to get the error, select a different program to watch.
If you still get the error, contact SnagXtreme:
- Can't install the optional media update. Restart the app and try again. If the problem persists, use the Xbox Dashboard to search for and download the Optional Media Update.
- Wait about a minute and then try downloading the content again.
- Select a different program to watch.
If you get this error message, it means there's an availability error. To work around the error, try the following solutions:
If you keep getting the error message, delete and reinstall the SnagXtreme app.
If you continue to get the error, you'll have to install the Optional Media Update to your Xbox 360 console. (It's free.) Here's how:
- At the Xbox Dashboard, go to Bing and search for "Optional Media Update."
- Select Optional Media Update.
- Select Optional Media Update again.
- Select Confirm Download.
- Once your download is complete, select Continue and return to the Xbox Dashboard.
Note The Optional Media Update can be downloaded only once per gamertag. If you're using your gamertag on a friend's Xbox 360 console and you've already used your gamertag to download the Optional Media Update to your own console, you won’t be able to download the Optional Media Update to your friend's console. Your friend will have to use different gamertag.
Para ofrecerte un mejor soporte técnico, nos gustaría saber: ¿resolvió esta solución tu problema?
Gracias por tus comentarios
Gracias por tus comentarios
Proporcionar comentarios sobre este tema
Póngase en contacto con nosotros
¿Quieres contactar con el Soporte técnico con referencia al problema "SnagXtreme app on Xbox 360 help" acerca del que estabas leyendo o con referencia a otro problema?