If the Tubi TV app is not functioning smoothly on your Xbox 360 console, there may be a problem with your connection. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
If your Xbox 360 console is not providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
If the Tubi TV app doesn't respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
If the problem isn't resolved, contact Xbox Support.
If you see one of these error messages, follow these steps:
- Go to Xbox Live status to check if there's a problem with the service.
- If you continue to see the error message and there are no reported issues with the service, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the Tubi TV app.
- If the problem continues to occur, try the Xbox 360 Connection Solution.
- If the problem is not resolved, contact Xbox Support.
If you get one of these error messages:
- Wait about a minute and then try to play the program again.
- If you continue to get the error, select a different program to watch.
Tubi TV is responsible for all content in the app. To report a content error:
Gracias por tus comentarios
Proporcionar comentarios sobre este tema
¿Quieres contactar con el Soporte técnico con referencia al problema "Tubi TV app on Xbox 360 help" acerca del que estabas leyendo o con referencia a otro problema?