WWE app on Xbox 360 help
This article describes how to resolve problems with the WWE app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
If the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) pay-per-view (PPV) app is not functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Issues with connection speed or disconnects.
The WWE app doesn't respond
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to “WWE.”
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps, and then select WWE.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
If you keep getting the error, use the “Contact us” link at the bottom of this page to contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the WWE app.
- Sorry, the WWE video stream isn’t available right now. Please try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- Sorry, WWE can't login at the moment. Please try again later, or check out www.xbox.com/support if the problem persists.
- The application is unavailable. Please try again later, or check out www.xbox.com/support if the problem persists.
If you get one of these errors, go to Service status to check for any current problems with Xbox Live or the WWE app.
If there are no problems and you get one of these errors when you try to start the WWE app, wait about a minute and try again.
If you get the error after restarting the app, try deleting and reinstalling the app.
If you continue to get one of these error messages, see try to improve your Xbox Live connection speed.
If none of these solutions work, use the “Contact us” link at the bottom of this page to contact Xbox Support.
- Account not authorized. You must be a current WWE Network subscriber.
- User or Password unrecognized.
If you have a current subscription, you can resolve this problem only by contact WWE directly by going to www.wwe.com/help.
If you do not have a current subscription, go to www.wwe.com to create a new account and sign up for a subscription.
There was an error in linking your WWE Network account with your Xbox gamertag. Check your credentials and retry the activation process.
If you continue to receive this error message when you try to log in, exit the app. Then, launch the app and try to sign in again.
To notify WWE of the content error, go to the WWE help page at www.wwe.com/help.
Para ofrecerte un mejor soporte técnico, nos gustaría saber: ¿resolvió esta solución tu problema?
Gracias por tus comentarios
Gracias por tus comentarios
Proporcionar comentarios sobre este tema
Póngase en contacto con nosotros
¿Quieres contactar con el Soporte técnico con referencia al problema "WWE app on Xbox 360 help" acerca del que estabas leyendo o con referencia a otro problema?