Set up the Wuaki.tv app on Xbox 360
On this page
To watch the Wuaki.tv app on your Xbox 360 console, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account.
- At least 75 megabytes of available storage space.
- A Wuaki.tv account. To register for a free or Plan Premium subscription, go to www.wuaki.tv.
Note More content is available if you have a Wuaki.tv Plan Premium subscription.
Set up the Wuaki.tv app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to Apps and select Browse Apps.
- Browse for and select Wuaki.tv to download and install the app.
To start Wuaki.tv later, go to Video, My Video Apps and then Wuaki.tv.
- Sign in using your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- To start the app, go to Video, my video apps and then Wuaki.tv.
- Select Sign in or Browse Films.
Sign in to Wuaki.tv
- Navigate to the Settings hub at the far right.
- Select link accounts.
- Sign in with your Wuaki.tv account user name and password.
- The first time that you sign in, your console will be registered to your account.
Wuaki.tv content can be viewed on multiple devices linked to your Wuaki.tv account. A user can watch a title (within its licence timeframe) on all devices.
- You cannot watch a title on multiple devices at the same time.
- You can unregister a device at the Settings hub by selecting unlink accounts.
You can browse Wuaki.tv content whether or not you’re signed in to the Wuaki.tv service. Here's how:
- The newest content will be featured prominently, but you can also browse by Movies and TV Series.
- Based on selection, you can view related films and TV series.
- In each list of films, you can filter content by buy and rent offerings.
When signed in, you have access to a personalised area called Library, where you can view content that you've purchased or started watching on any device, including your Xbox console. Unfinished items will resume playing from where you left them previously.
Rent or buy assets
Compra and Alquiler titles are available and will be charged to the payment method associated with your Xbox Live account. These are marked with a “£” in a circle below the title.
When you select a piece of content, Buy and Rent options and prices are displayed. When you select either the Buy or Rent option, a confirmation is displayed to help prevent a purchasing in error.
Content marked as “My Plan” (with a My Plan icon) is included in a subscriber's package and can be accessed directly at no extra charge.
You can access the following features from the Settings menu as well as view Wuaki.tv contact details:
- Kinect tuner
- Modify preferences
- Sign in and out of an account
Using Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which films and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live, the Wuaki.tv app will follow these settings. For example, if you prohibit mature-rated TV shows from being watched on your console, those programmes will be marked with a "restricted video" icon in the Wuaki.tv app. To play a locked item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to films and TV programmes using a pass code, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
Para ofrecerte un mejor soporte técnico, nos gustaría saber: ¿resolvió esta solución tu problema?
Gracias por tus comentarios
Gracias por tus comentarios
Proporcionar comentarios sobre este tema
Póngase en contacto con nosotros
¿Quieres contactar con el Soporte técnico con referencia al problema "Set up the Wuaki.tv app on Xbox 360" acerca del que estabas leyendo o con referencia a otro problema?