Find your games and add-ons on Xbox One
Here’s how to find games and game add-ons you’ve bought at the Microsoft Store.
Usually, games and other downloads you buy appear among your games and apps and begin installing automatically. To check:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.
- In the games list, make sure the filter is set to All games.
- If you don't see your game or add-on, select Ready to install and see if it appears there.
If you still aren’t seeing your game or add-on:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- Highlight—but don’t select—My games & apps.
- Press the Menu button on your controller, then select Refresh and check for your item.
If Xbox Play Anywhere games you bought at the Microsoft Store on your PC aren’t installing, your settings might not allow auto downloads. Check your download settings:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide and go to System > Settings > System.
- Select Updates & downloads.
- Make sure the boxes for Keep my games & apps up to date and Allow remote installations are both checked.
If those options weren’t selected, the next place to check for your stuff is in your games list, under Ready to install. If you’re on a friend’s Xbox, for instance, this is where all your games will appear, not just the most recent.
Check in the Microsoft Store
Still don’t see a game you’re looking for? Skip back over to the Store. Press the Y button on your controller to open search, start typing, and choose your item when it appears in the search results.
If you’re looking for an add-on, access the Store this way:
- Highlight (but don’t launch) the base game for the add-on.
- Press the Menu button on your controller and select Manage game & add-ons.
- Select See in Microsoft Store and check to make sure the item you’re looking for is part of the game you bought.
When you pre-order a game, for instance, and your purchase includes an additional game or bonus content, you’ll need to get the second game in the Store, even though you don’t need to pay for it.
For game add-ons—or DLC—the first place to check is in your games and apps (per above).
In your games list, focus on a game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons.
Some add-ons are accessed in the game rather than installed separately. Any installable add-ons or DLC not yet installed will appear under Ready to install.
Here’s where to check for add-ons inside the games they go with.
- On the game’s title screen, look for something similar to “My content.”
- You might need to open a message in a game to get your add-ons. Check for “My Messages” or a related area.
- Some add-ons are found only while playing the game itself. This can be true for items such as V-Bucks or clothing. In Sea of Thieves, for example, you need to start a quest, board your ship, and either visit the in-game store or open inventory chests.
- Accessing add-ons might require you to progress to the right point in a game. Destiny 2: Forsaken uses game levels to gate the use of certain expansion packs. In Forza Horizon 3, you need to drive to a specific location to start using the Hot Wheels expansion pack.
Not seeing your add-on in Ready to install? Sign in here with the Microsoft account you used to purchase it to see what add-ons should be available. If it’s not on that list, it’s not associated with that account.
If you bought in-game currency such as V-Bucks or FIFA points and you’re not seeing them in the game, confirm your completed purchase by signing in to your Order history.
If you see your in-game currency in your purchase history, try quitting and relaunching the game:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller.
- In the guide, focus on the game.
- Press the Menu button on your controller and choose Quit.
- Relaunch the game and check your in-game wallet.
If it’s been 24 hours since you’ve done the above and you’re still not seeing your in-game currency:
Para ofrecerte un mejor soporte técnico, nos gustaría saber: ¿resolvió esta solución tu problema?
Gracias por tus comentarios
Gracias por tus comentarios
Proporcionar comentarios sobre este tema
Póngase en contacto con nosotros
¿Quieres contactar con el Soporte técnico con referencia al problema "Find your games and add-ons on Xbox One" acerca del que estabas leyendo o con referencia a otro problema?