VUDU Movies app on Xbox 360 help
Xbox Live connection problems
If the VUDU Movies app isn't functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console isn't providing good-quality video or audio, see Audio or video problems in an app on Xbox 360.
The VUDU app doesn't respond
If the VUDU Movies app doesn't respond, delete and reinstall it. Here's how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and highlight the VUDU Movies app. Press the Y button to access Game Options.
- Select Delete, and then confirm that you want to delete all items related to the app.
- Go back to the Dashboard.
- Go to apps and then to Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the VUDU Movies app and then select it.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
If the app still doesn't respond, contact Xbox Support.
Questions about the VUDU service?
To contact VUDU Customer Support for assistance:
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the VUDU app.
- Sorry, we could not reach the VUDU server due to a problem with your network.
Please ensure that your connection to the Internet is working properly.
- Unable to start/continue playback. Please try again later, or contact VUDU customer care for help.
- Sorry, VUDU Movies isn't available right now. Please try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
To resolve the error, follow these steps:
- Wait for approximately one minute. Then, try to run VUDU Movies or view the program again.
- Check for service alerts at Xbox Live status or see if there's an Xbox Live service alert at the top of this page. If there are any current service alerts, wait a while and then try again.
Note If VUDU is down, you can ask Microsoft to notify you when it’s working again. Under the VUDU app name, click Notify me when this service or app is up and running.
- There is already a VUDU account with that email address.
If you get this error when you're creating a VUDU account from your Xbox 360 console, you're trying to create a VUDU account with an email address that is already in use for an existing account.
To resolve this problem, visit www.vudu.com and set a password on the account, and then re-launch and sign in to the VUDU Movies app from your Xbox 360 console to associate your gamertag with your VUDU account.
Alternatively, you can select a different email address to create a new VUDU account.
- The rental period for this movie has expired. In order to continue watching this title, you must purchase/rent it again.
Your rights to watch the content have expired. You have 30 days from the moment you rent the movie and 24 hours from the time you first watch it to finish watching. This message is shown if this window expires during playback.
Para ofrecerte un mejor soporte técnico, nos gustaría saber: ¿resolvió esta solución tu problema?
Gracias por tus comentarios
Gracias por tus comentarios
Proporcionar comentarios sobre este tema
Póngase en contacto con nosotros
¿Quieres contactar con el Soporte técnico con referencia al problema "VUDU Movies app on Xbox 360 help" acerca del que estabas leyendo o con referencia a otro problema?