Set up and use the Viaplay app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use the Viaplay app, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 70 megabytes of available space
- A Viaplay subscription
Download the Viaplay app
- Sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to Apps and select Browse Apps.
- Browse for Viaplay.
Select Viaplay to download and install the app. To start the Viaplay app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then Viaplay.
Associate your console to your Viaplay account
- Start the Viaplay app and log in using the email address and password associated with your Viaplay subscription.
Note Go to viaplay.se/xbox to create an account if you are not a current Viaplay subscriber.
- Enter your login information, and then select Login.
You will not be prompted to sign in again unless you log out of the Viaplay app on your console.
- Go to apps, select My Apps, and then select Viaplay.
- When you start the Viaplay app, you’ll be prompted to log in using the email address and password associated with your Viaplay subscription. After the app is activated, you won't be prompted to log in again.
Note If you’re not currently a Viaplay subscriber, you can skip the login by selecting Preview. This will enable you to navigate within the app, but you will not be able to play any content. You’ll be prompted to log in if you try to play content.
- From the Start hub, you can:
- Watch any of the featured programs displayed in the center of the hub.
- Access the Featured tile to view recommendations.
- For further choices navigate to:
- Search – to look for specific content
- TV – to view your favorite TV shows and news content
- Movies – to view your favorite movies
- Sports – to view a schedule of live sporting events offered through Viaplay
- My Viaplay – to log out of your subscription as well as to find important account and support details
- Select something to watch, and then select Play.
Un-associate your console from your Viaplay account
To un-associate your Viaplay subscription from your console, follow these steps:
- Go to the My Viaplay hub.
- Select Logout.
You’ll still be in the app, but you won’t be able to play content. If you select a program to watch, you’ll be promoted to log in.
Manage your Viaplay account
For account support, contact Viaplay:
Using Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control what kinds of programs can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Viaplay app will follow the settings you've established. If you have explicit content blocked, explicit content items will be marked in the app with the Parental Advisory logo, and users will have to enter your pass code to access the content. For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
Para ofrecerte un mejor soporte técnico, nos gustaría saber: ¿resolvió esta solución tu problema?
Gracias por tus comentarios
Gracias por tus comentarios
Proporcionar comentarios sobre este tema
Póngase en contacto con nosotros
¿Quieres contactar con el Soporte técnico con referencia al problema "Set up and use the Viaplay app on Xbox 360" acerca del que estabas leyendo o con referencia a otro problema?