Error C00D11D1 occurs when you try to play a song or video
Note As of November 15, 2015, the Zune service has been discontinued. This may cause errors when attempting to stream or download content or update the service.
You see the following error when you use the Zune software to play a song or video:
This may mean that there's a problem with your computer's sound or video hardware.
To resolve this problem, try the following solutions:
Solution 1: Go to Microsoft Update and see if there are any audio or video driver updates to install on your computer.
If you install updates, restart your computer and try playing your song or video again.
Note If you get an updates required notification, update your computer. One of those updates could fix your problem.
Solution 2: Update the device driver software for your computer's audio or video hardware, depending on what type of content you’re trying to play. To see whether an updated driver is available, check your computer manufacturer's website, and then search for any audio or video hardware downloads and updates.
Solution 3: If your hardware driver is up to date and you still have a problem with audio, check the status of your computer's audio hardware. Here’s how:
- Click Start, right-click Computer, and then click Manage. If you’re prompted to confirm your choice, click Continue.
- In the pane on the left, click or tap Device Manager.
- In the pane in the center, click or tap Sound, video and game controllers to expand the file. You should see the name of your audio device.
- Next, do one of the following:
- If an audio device is listed, but the icon is inside a circle with a downward-pointing arrow through it, the device has been disabled. Right-click or swipe the icon, and then click or tap Enable.
- If an audio device isn’t listed, click or tap Other devices to expand that file. If Multimedia Audio Controller appears in the list, right-click or swipe the icon, and then click or tap Update Driver or Update Driver Software. Follow the on-screen instructions to find and install the driver software.
If you’re using Windows 8: From the Start screen, start typing computer. When the Computer icon appears on your screen, right-click or swipe it, and then click or tap Manage.
Solution 4: If you can't find and install the correct device driver software, contact the manufacturer of your computer or audio device for help.
If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support
Para ofrecerte un mejor soporte técnico, nos gustaría saber: ¿resolvió esta solución tu problema?
Gracias por tus comentarios
Gracias por tus comentarios
Proporcionar comentarios sobre este tema
Póngase en contacto con nosotros
¿Quieres contactar con el Soporte técnico con referencia al problema "Error C00D11D1 occurs when you try to play a song or video" acerca del que estabas leyendo o con referencia a otro problema?