Error code C00D1371 occurs when running the Zune software
Note As of November 15, 2015, the Zune service has been discontinued. This may cause errors when attempting to stream or download content or update the service.
You see the following error code when running the Zune software:
This may mean that you have expired licenses.
Typically, this error occurs if you have an expired Xbox Music Pass membership, or if you haven't updated your media licenses in the past 30 days.
In some cases, Zune Marketplace is temporarily unable to verify licenses for the item you’re trying to play.
Try one or more of the following solutions.
Solution 1: Check the status of the Zune service
Check the status of the Zune service at Xbox Live Service Status. If the service is unavailable, try again later.
Solution 2: Check your Internet connection
As obvious as it seems, make sure that you're connected to the Internet. You might have lost your Wi-Fi connection, your service might be down, or your router might be offline and need a simple restart.
To check your Internet connection on the computer having the problem:
From the Start screen, type view network connections, click or tap settings, and then tap or click View Network Connections in the results. In Network Connections, you can see whether you’re connected to a network.
- If you're not connected, press and hold (or right-click) Wi-Fi or Ethernet and then tap or click Connect/Disconnect. Select a network and enter your credentials if prompted.
- If you’re connected to the wrong network, select the right one and enter your credentials if prompted.
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click or tap Network and Internet, and then click or tap View network status and tasks. This screen will tell you whether you're connected to a network or not.
- If you're not connected, click or tap Connect to a network from the status window, and then select an available network.
- If it shows you’re connected to the wrong network, select the right one and enter your passcode if requested.
If you still can’t connect to the Internet, there could be a problem with your Internet service. You can wait a while and sign in again later, or contact your service provider.
For more information on testing your Windows network connection, see Troubleshoot network connection problems.
Solution 3: Try refreshing your licenses
To refresh your licenses, sign in to your account again using an active Xbox Music Pass subscription. If you’re trying to play music on a Zune player or Windows Phone 7, try syncing your device to your computer to refresh the licenses.
Solution 4: Download the content again
If you have Internet access but can't play music that you downloaded on your Xbox Music Pass, the music might have an outdated media ID. This means there might be a newer version of the same song or album available at the Zune Marketplace. Try searching for this music in the Zune Marketplace and re-downloading it.
Para ofrecerte un mejor soporte técnico, nos gustaría saber: ¿resolvió esta solución tu problema?
Gracias por tus comentarios
Gracias por tus comentarios
Proporcionar comentarios sobre este tema
Póngase en contacto con nosotros
¿Quieres contactar con el Soporte técnico con referencia al problema "Error code C00D1371 occurs when running the Zune software" acerca del que estabas leyendo o con referencia a otro problema?