UFC.TV app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use the UFC.TV app, you need the following:
Download the UFC.TV app
To download the app, follow these steps:
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the UFC.TV app.
- Select UFC.TV, and then select Download.
- Select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start the UFC.TV app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then UFC.TV.
Set up UFC.TV on Xbox 360
Manage your UFC FIGHT PASS account
You can manage your UFC FIGHT PASS account from a browser on an Internet-enabled device by visiting UFC FIGHT PASS and signing in with your UFC account information.
For support concerning your UFC.TV account, visit UFC.TV Support.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the UFC.TV app will follow those settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict access to some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the UFC.TV app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
If the UFC.TV app isn't functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 audio or video problems
If your Xbox 360 console isn't providing good-quality video or audio for your app, see Audio or video problems in an app on Xbox 360.
The UFC.TV app doesn't respond
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and highlight the UFC.TV app. Press the Y button to access Game Options.
- Select Delete, and then confirm that you want to delete all items related to the app.
- Go back to the Dashboard.
- Go to apps and then to Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the UFC.TV app and then select it.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
If the app still doesn't respond, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the UFC.TV app.
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred.
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available.
To resolve the error, wait for approximately one minute. Then, try to launch the content again.
If you continue to receive this error, return to the prior menu and select a different piece of content to watch. To notify UFC.TV of the content error, visit UFC.TV Support.
- Sorry, the UFC.TV server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- UFC.TV Server unavailable.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred.
To resolve the error, follow these steps:
- Go to http://www.xbox.com/status to make sure that there is not an issue with the service provider.
- If there is no issue and you receive this error message when you try to launch the UFC.TV app or content within the app, wait for approximately one minute. Then, try to launch the app again.
- If you continue to receive this error, delete the UFC.TV app and reinstall.
- If this does not resolve your problem, contact Xbox Support.
UFC.TV is responsible for all content in the app. To report a content error, visit UFC.TV Support.
Para ofrecerte un mejor soporte técnico, nos gustaría saber: ¿resolvió esta solución tu problema?
Gracias por tus comentarios
Gracias por tus comentarios
Proporcionar comentarios sobre este tema
Póngase en contacto con nosotros
¿Quieres contactar con el Soporte técnico con referencia al problema "UFC.TV app on Xbox 360" acerca del que estabas leyendo o con referencia a otro problema?