Error code 8007274D occurs when you try to download your profile on Xbox 360
You may see the following error message when you try to download your profile on Xbox Live:
Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Please try again later.
Status Code: 8007274D
This may mean either of the following things:
- There is a problem with your network connection.
- There is a problem with the information in your Microsoft account.
Connect your Xbox 360 console directly to your modem instead of connecting it to your router.
Note This is a temporary solution that’s meant to help determine the cause of the problem.
- On the modem, remove the Xbox Ethernet cable from your router.
- Plug the Ethernet cable from the Xbox to the modem.
- Turn off the Xbox console.
- Unplug the power cable from the back of the modem for one minute.
- After one minute, plug the modem in first and wait for all of the lights to return to their normal state.
- Turn on the Xbox console.
- Test your Xbox Live connection. To do this, go back to System Settings, then select Network Settings, select Wired Network, and then select Test Xbox Live Connection.
Note If you can connect to Xbox Live with a modem connection, then your console and modem are working as expected. To connect to Xbox Live using your router, you might need to change a setting on your router. For information about how to change settings on your router, visit the Xbox forums for information about how to configure your router.
- Sign in to Xbox Live and then try to download your profile again.
Solution 2: Verify the information for your Microsoft account
To resolve this issue, verify the information for you Microsoft account. To do this, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Microsoft account.
Note If you forgot your password or cannot sign in by using your password, see Reset your password.
- Note any error messages that are displayed.
- After you resolve any errors, verify the information for your Microsoft account. For example, verify the information in the Payment & billing or the Security & privacy sections.
- Sign out of your Microsoft account and then sign in again.
- Sign in to Xbox Live and try to download your profile again.
Solution 3: Delete the corrupted profile that’s stored on your Xbox console and then download your profile again
First, delete the corrupted profile that’s stored on your Xbox console. Here’s how:
- Go to Settings, and then select System.
- Select Storage.
- Select All Devices.
- Select Profiles.
- Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
- Select Delete.
- Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.
Next, download your profile again. To do this:
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Select Download Profile.
Note If you don’t see Download Profile, it probably means you’re signed in. Press X to sign out of your profile.
- Enter the Microsoft account that’s associated with your Xbox gamertag. If you don’t know your Microsoft account or password, see the Lost Account Solution or the Lost Password Solution.
Note If your account is an Xbox child account, you have to use the parent’s Microsoft account to download the profile.
- Select the storage device for your profile (for example, Hard Drive).
After your profile has downloaded, you can choose whether to require a Microsoft account password to sign in to your profile
Para ofrecerte un mejor soporte técnico, nos gustaría saber: ¿resolvió esta solución tu problema?
Gracias por tus comentarios
Gracias por tus comentarios
Proporcionar comentarios sobre este tema
Póngase en contacto con nosotros
¿Quieres contactar con el Soporte técnico con referencia al problema "Error code 8007274D occurs when you try to download your profile on Xbox 360" acerca del que estabas leyendo o con referencia a otro problema?