Troubleshoot the GoPro Channel app on Xbox 360
This article describes how to resolve problems with the GoPro Channel app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
If the GoPro Channel app isn’t functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console isn’t providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The GoPro Channel app doesn't respond
If the GoPro Channel app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "GoPro Channel."
- Select Delete.
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to apps and then Browse apps.
- Select the GoPro Channel app.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
If the problem isn’t resolved, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you use the GoPro Channel app.
- Sorry, the GoPro Channel server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- Sorry, the GoPro Channel server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status
- GoPro Channel Server unavailable.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred
- Go to Xbox Live Status to check if there’s a current issue with the service.
- If there is no reported issue and you get the error message when you try to launch the GoPro Channel app or access content in the app, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the GoPro Channel app.
- If the problem isn’t resolved, contact Xbox Support.
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available.
If you get one of these errors:
- Wait about a minute and then try to access the program again.
- If you continue to get the error, select a different program to watch.
To report a content error, contact GoPro through gopro.com/support.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Troubleshoot the GoPro Channel app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?