Set up and use the WWE app on Xbox 360
World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) is the world leader in sports entertainment. Use the WWE app to stay in touch with your favorite superstars. Don't miss a moment of your favorite WWE pay-per-view (PPV) events with the WWE app on Xbox 360.
On this page
To use the WWE app, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account.
- At least 166 megabytes (MB) of available space.
- A WWE account.
You'll need a WWE account to sign in to the WWE app. To sign up for a WWE account, go to wwe.com, select SIGN UP, and follow the steps to create your account.
Download the WWE app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps and select Browse Apps.
- Browse for WWE.
- Select WWE to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse through the catalog and view details about the available content.
To start the WWE app later, go to video, My Video Apps, and then WWE.
- Go to video, My Video Apps, and then WWE. On the app’s launch screen, you’ll be prompted to go to wwe.com and purchase a WWE Network subscription, or to select Member Sign In if you’re already a member.
Note A WWE account is required to sign in to the WWE app.
- Sign in to the WWE app by using the user name and password for your WWE account, and then select Continue.
- Follow the steps to associate your WWE account to your Xbox 360 console and your gamertag.
Note Once you've signed in to the WWE app, you won't be asked to do so again unless you disassociate your console from your WWE account.
- From the HOME hub, you can:
- Watch the live content featured in the large center tile.
- Preview what will be coming UP NEXT.
- See the trailer for the NEXT PAY-PER-VIEW.
- Watch the last WRESTLEMANIA.
- Access TABLES LADDERS CHAIRS.
Navigate to SHOW or SCHEDULE to browse for more programming.
- Select something to watch, and then select Play.
Disassociate your console from your WWE account
Here's how to disassociate your Xbox 360 console and Xbox Live gamertag from your WWE account:
- On the MY ACCOUNT hub, select LOG OUT.
- Select YES to confirm.
Manage your WWE account
At wwe.com, you can access your credit card information and review your purchases and purchase history.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control what can be watched through your Xbox 360 console on Xbox Live, the WWE app will follow whatever settings you've established. For example, if you prohibit TV-MA-rated television shows from being watched through your console, those TV shows will be marked with a "restricted" icon when you watch them in the WWE app. To play a locked item, an adult must enter the Family Settings passcode and change the settings.
For more information about how to restrict Xbox Live content using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the WWE app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?