Co-stream with friends on Xbox One
|Video: Co-stream a game broadcast. Invite your party of up to four people to stream their gameplay together.|
Note This video is available in English only.
Co-streaming lets you and up to 3 friends merge each of your screens into one single broadcast. During the co-stream, everyone playing shares the same viewers and has one unified chat experience.
There are several ways to invite your friends to co-stream. Here’s how:
Invite a person from your Friends list
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select People.
- Select the friend you want to co-stream with.
- On that friend’s gamercard, select Invite > Invite to co-stream.
Invite a party you’re already in
- Once you’re in a party with others, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Under Multiplayer, select Show party details.
- Select Invite party to co-stream.
Note Co-streaming doesn’t start or stop broadcasting. Once you’ve joined a co-stream, you’ll need to start and stop your own broadcast separately.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Co-stream with friends on Xbox One" issue you were reading about or a different issue?