Set up an Xbox Live app
To use an Xbox Live app on your console, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live Account.
Note You need a Gold (paid) Membership to access some content and features. For more information, go to Xbox Live Gold changes frequently asked questions.
- At least 75 megabytes (MB) of available storage space on your Xbox 360 console or on an attached memory device.
Download the Xbox Live app
- On your console, sign in using your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to Apps and select Browse Apps.
- Browse for and select the app that you want. The app will download and start automatically.
To start the Xbox Live app later, go to Apps and select the app.
Still having problems?
If these instructions don’t work for you, your app may require more specific installation instructions. For more help, look for the specific app at Apps.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up an Xbox Live app" issue you were reading about or a different issue?