Error 80151911 occurs when connecting to Xbox Live on your Xbox 360
You see the following error code and message when you try to connect to Xbox Live:
Can't connect to Xbox Live. Please try again later
Status code: 80151911
This may mean one of the following:
- There's a temporary problem with the Xbox Live service.
- There's a problem with your network set-up.
- The files on a storage device are corrupted.
To resolve the problem, try the following solutions.
Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live service status
If you see any alerts here, wait until the service is up and running and try again:
Solution 2: Troubleshoot your connection to Xbox Live
Run the Xbox Live Connection Test. Here's how:
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Select Settings, System Settings and then Network Settings.
- Select the name of your Wireless Network, or select Wired Network for a wired connection.
- Select Test Xbox Live Connection.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 80151911 occurs when connecting to Xbox Live on your Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?