Set up and use the Absolute Radio app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use Absolute Radio on your console, you need the following:
- To be signed into an Xbox Live account
- At least 85 megabytes (MB) of available storage space
Download the Absolute Radio app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the Absolute Radio app.
- Select Absolute Radio, and then select Download.
- Select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start Absolute Radio later, go to apps, My apps, and then Absolute Radio.
Listen to Absolute Radio
Go to apps, My apps, and then Absolute Radio.
- From the Absolute Radio hub, you can:
- Select Play to listen to live radio.
- See what’s currently playing in the large centre tile.
- See who your DJ is in the upper-right tile.
- See what's coming up next in the lower-right tile.
- Use the right and left bumpers to move quickly between decades. Find one that is currently playing something you want to hear, and then select Play.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control what kind of content can be accessed through Xbox Live on your console, the Absolute Radio app will follow those settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict explicit music or music video, explicit content will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the Absolute Radio app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
Contact Absolute Radio
To contact the studio for requests and feedback:
- Call: (020) 7434 1215
- SMS: 81215
For help with the app, contact Absolute Radio.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the Absolute Radio app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?