Set up and use the Comedy Time app on Xbox 360
Learn how to set up and use the Comedy Time app on your Xbox 360 console.
To use the Comedy Time app on Xbox 360, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account.
- At least 120 megabytes (MB) of available space.
Download the Comedy Time app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps and select Browse Apps.
- Browse for and select Comedy Time to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse through and view details about the available content.
To start the Comedy Time app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then Comedy Time.
Watch Comedy Time
- Go to apps, My Apps, and then Comedy Time.
- From the Main hub, you can:
- Watch any of the suggested programs displayed in the center.
- Select featured to see currently featured comedians.
- Select watch later to access content you marked for later viewing.
- Select recently viewed to access programs you previously viewed.
Alternatively, navigate to Episodes or Channels to browse for additional content, or go to Search to look for a specific comedian.
- Select something to watch, and then select Play.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Comedy Time app will follow those settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a "restricted" icon in the Comedy Time app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the Comedy Time app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?