Set up the Pathé Thuis app on Xbox 360
The Pathé Thuis app lets you watch new movies every week in both Standard Definition (SD) and HD formats using your Xbox 360 console.
Pathé Thuis requirements
To watch Pathé Thuis on your console, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account.
- At least 113 megabytes of available storage space.
- A Pathé Thuis account.
Download the Pathé Thuis app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps and select Browse Apps.
- Browse for Pathé Thuis.
- Select Pathé Thuis to download and install the app.
To start Pathé Thuis later, go to apps, My Apps, and then Pathé Thuis.
Watch Pathé Thuis
Go to apps, My Apps, and then Pathé Thuis. If you skip the activation step the first time your start the app, you can browse some content for free. But as soon as you perform certain actions — like watching a movie, adding a movie title to your favorites, or writing a review—you’ll be prompted to activate your account again.
From the Dashboard hub, you can watch any of the featured programs displayed in the center. For more choices, navigate to:
- Mijn Films: See your rental and purchase history as well as your favorites.
- Films: See an overview of the top 20 films on Pathé Thuis plus recommendations, new movies, and the latest collections.
- Genres: Sort movies by genre.
- Zoeken: Search for your favorite shows.
Associate your console to your Pathé Thuis account
To use the Pathé Thuis app, you must have a Pathé Thuis account that’s associated with your Xbox 360 console. (Sign up for an account at www.pathe-thuis.nl/koppelen.)
- When you start the Pathé Thuis app on your console, you’ll be prompted to sign in to your Pathé Thuis account from the koppelen screen, where an activation code will be displayed. If you choose to skip activation, you’ll be prompted again when you select a piece of content you want to rent or buy.
- Visit www.pathe-thuis.nl/koppelen sign in to your Pathé Thuis account.
- Once you’re signed in to your Pathé Thuis account, enter the activation code shown on the koppelen screen of your Xbox console. This will associate your console and gamertag to your Pathé Thuis account.
Once you’ve signed into the Pathé Thuis app on your console, you won’t be prompted for your sign-in information again unless you sign out from the app.
Manage your Pathé Thuis account
For all questions about your Pathé Thuis account, including account association issues, purchases, or rentals, or to provide general feedback about app content, go to www.pathe-thuis.nl/help or send email to email@example.com.
Note Paid phone support is also available during limited hours at 0900-72 84 38 63.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Pathé Thuis app will follow these settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a a "restricted" icon in the Pathé Thuis app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict movies and TV shows using a pass code, see Set parental contols for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up the Pathé Thuis app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?