Error X:5829.0 B:1884.0 occurs when you try to play an original Xbox game
You see the following error message when you try to play an original Xbox game on your Xbox 360 console:
- This original Xbox game has encountered a problem and can't continue.
- X: 5829.0 B: 1884.0
This may mean one of the following:
- The game isn’t supported on the Xbox 360 console.
- You have a storage device other than an official Xbox 360 Hard Drive.
- You don’t have all the necessary Xbox 360 console software updates.
- Game saves from an original Xbox console can’t be transferred to an Xbox 360 console.
To resolve this problem, try the following solutions:
Solution 1: Check game compatibility
Make sure that the original Xbox game is supported on the Xbox 360 console by checking the list of supported games on Play original Xbox games on an Xbox 360 console.
Solution 2: Update your Xbox 360 console software
If you can’t play a game that is on the list of supported games, try updating your console software.
Solution 3: Use an official Xbox 360 Hard Drive
Make sure that you’re using an official Xbox 360 Hard Drive.
If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error X:5829.0 B:1884.0 occurs when you try to play an original Xbox game" issue you were reading about or a different issue?